DutchBasecamp and the Brabant Development Agency (BOM) join forces to provide you with the opportunity to join this masterclass. Selected companies will be invited for an intake to discuss participation.
During the masterclass, you will learn first hand from experienced founders about common internationalisation mistakes, familiarise yourself with different international strategies and their applicability to your company. You will start structuring your own strategy straight away with our proprietary internationalisation canvas. We will use our tool, the MoCo analysis for startups, to rank opportunities in different markets.
This masterclass is for founders and (international) business developers of HighTech Systems, LifeScience and Agrifood scale-ups and SMEs who:
- (Almost) found product-market fit in their home country;
- Want to find, or found their first international customers;
- Are raising a growth round and want to build or solidify the growth
strategy for their pitch deck.
- Learn how to select the right market for you;
- A framework to build an international strategy;
- Common mistakes & pitfalls and success stories of scale-ups who
went before you
The masterclass takes place on Thursday April 18, 2019 from 12PM - 6PM in Tilburg. We will start with a lunch at 12PM and end with networking drinks. The participation fee for this masterclass is 250 euros excl. VAT per company (max 2 people per company). More information will be sent after sign-up.
This event is the result of a partnership between BOM and DutchBasecamp