DutchBasecamp and PwC will be hosting the Masterclass Legal, Tax & Entity in Germany on Tuesday 22 January, focusing on tips, tricks and practical experience for companies considering expanding to Germany.
When scaling internationally, understanding legal, tax, and entity issues is crucial. DutchBasecamp partners up with PwC for a masterclass that focuses on those issues in the German market. During this masterclass, you will get many insights into how to start and structure your business (e.g. whether and how to set up a GmbH), how to do business (e.g. invoicing flows, local contracts), and for instance how to arrange intercompany price settings and incentives packages. We will identify your key challenges beforehand, so we can make a relevant and practical deep-dive into the German market’s legal, tax, and entity landscape.
Who is this for?
- Startups that understand their product-market fit;
- Startups with the resources to take internationalization seriously;
- Startups that have decided upon Germany as their target market, and want to know more about how to address legal, tax, and entity issues.
What do you get?
- Identify common mistakes and strategies in the field of legal, tax, and entity in the German market;
- Get input from experts and experienced founder(s);
- Get an overview of all issues to take into account when setting up your business in Germany.
“This masterclass was very informative. In one afternoon, you get a broad overview of so many issues you should keep in mind when scaling to an international market. These topics and issues have now become sub-projects at felyx.”
- Quinten Selhorst, Co-founder Felyx
WHEN AND WHERE?