A ten week programme to expand your Agri-Food scale-up internationally
10 scale-ups are selected to partake in this ten week programme, dedicated to kickstart the international expansion of Agri-Food startups.
We use DutchBasecamp’s tools, network and unique approach to build a solid internationalisation strategy. The programme is made possible by the Dutch Ministry of Agriculture.
After finishing the globaliser you will have:
- a validated international target market
- a GTM strategy for that market
- a solid international roadmap which will give you practical
guidance on the next steps to take
The Globaliser consists out of four sprints. Each sprint contains out of a plenary session, specific homework and individual coaching by a very experienced entrepreneur.
We are looking for scale-ups that...
- are in Agri & Food - Technologies that deliver more efficient,
healthy and sustainable solutions in the production and distribution
- have product-market fit - The startup has paying customers and
found its product-market fit in the home market.
- want to scale abroad - The next step is to scale the technology
across borders. The startup is ready to start with
- are passionate - Participants are passionate about the problem
they solve. They want to contribute to feeding the world in a
- are eager to learn - Founders that know they don’t know it all. We
are looking for hungry entrepreneurs willing to learn from peers.
- have.. - Maximum 25% of revenue from outside The Netherlands
and/or the company is younger than 3 years.
- When: 17 September - 30 November 2019
- Sign-ups open 01 August - 19 August
- Selection 15 - 30 August